Over the last couple of weeks, I engaged in a fun exercise to help my creativity. I have found that when working on long term projects it is easy for your creativity to become stagnant and to feel like you're stuck behind a block.
To help stretch my creativity I started a "Zero Requirement Exercise". I generalized the goals of an existing side project and just started coming up with UI with no thought regarding requirements, specs, restrictions, etc. This helped me look past the blocks I was up against and loosen up a bit. It was also a great opportunity to experiment with new tools.
Here is the final prototype that the exercise produced:
Here are a couple of detailed view of the different key states:
I recorded and documented each step of the process on TikTok, embedded below: